Von War Comes to PIGMAR

Archived posts

Moderators: Lupus, LeemanRuss, Marklar

Hive Mind
Lord of Pigmar
Name: John

Von War Comes to PIGMAR

Postby Hive Mind » Wed May 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Currently the Plan is to host a Von War one day W40K tournament for 16 people at PIGMAR on Saturday 25th January 2014, weather permitting. The intention is to play 4 games of W40K using a painted army of 1,250 points. Once the finer points have been worked out I will have a tournament pack for you to read.

The FOC I imagine will be 1 HQ, 0-2 Elite, FA and HS and Troops wiil be 2 - 4, plus no allies and no doubt a limit on the number of fliers you can take. Forge World W40K approved units are likely to be allowed but no Forge World lists or experimental rules.

To cover costs the ticket price will be £8 for a PIGMAR member and £10 for others.

The trophies are likely to be for Best Army, Most Sporting, Winner, Runner Up and Last. So for PIGMAR not to win a trophy will take some crackerjack timing.

Cheers,

John

Hive Mind
Lord of Pigmar
Name: John

Re: Von War Comes to PIGMAR

Postby Hive Mind » Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 pm

We have now booked this event into the Salisbury club diary so hopefully itb is all systems go. The attached pack gives you all the details apart from where in Bath as it is being held at the Salisbury club, infact the very room PIGMAR hosts its Tuesday night sessions. Any queries then please get back to me.

Cheers,

John.

VS 2014 Rules Pack v1.pdf
(884.79 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

Return to “Archive”