Coming out of retirement

Talk about anything else here.

Moderators: Lupus, LeemanRuss, Marklar

Daz
Pigmar Initiate

Coming out of retirement

Postby Daz » Sun May 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi guys,

With the recent re-releases of BB and Necromunda, I've been feeling the itch to dust the minis off and give them a whirl.

Is anyone playing either over the next few weeks who wouldn't mind a hanger on watching to get a feel for things?

You never know, might even drag the WHFB stuff out of storage for the first time in 5+ years....

Cheers
Daz

Eternal flitter
Name: Jack

Re: Coming out of retirement

Postby Eternal flitter » Sun May 14, 2017 7:46 pm

Daz wrote:Hi guys,

With the recent re-releases of BB and Necromunda, I've been feeling the itch to dust the minis off and give them a whirl.

Is anyone playing either over the next few weeks who wouldn't mind a hanger on watching to get a feel for things?

You never know, might even drag the WHFB stuff out of storage for the first time in 5+ years....

Cheers
Daz

Very late replying to this but I''m sure everyone is cool with that! There has been a spot of BB going on here and there. As for WHFB no-one is playing 8th edition. The most popular replacements have been Age of Sigmar and the Ninth Age. Both of which have free rules (at least for AoS to get you started). Loads of people would be happy to give you game to get back into things.

Also most of the traffic goes though the facebook page nowadays.
Painted in 2014: As far as I can tell 143
Painted in 2015: 66
Painted in 2016: 12

Return to “General Discussion”