King of 40K (500pt) tournament that will be on the 30th May.
With rumours of 8th edition on the horizon in the summer, I thought it fitting to give 7th ed. a wave goodbye with the ever popular 500pt tournament.
Choosing your army:
- Points limit of 500pts
- Limit of only 1 army book per army
- When choosing your army, unless using a formation, use the Allied Detachment FoC in the 40k Rulebook (Page 122).
- Your army cannot be Unbound
- No model with more than 3 Wounds
- No model with a better save than a 3+
- No psykers with a mastery level higher than 2
- Vehicles cannot have a combined armour total higher than 33
- Formations are allowed, however they must apply to the rules above
- Random game types
- 5 turns per game only
Post below if you want to play.
Games start at 7pm sharp! Any late comers forfeit their first game and therefore points.
VP's include objectives, first blood, line breaker, slay the warlord and tabling you're opponent. One point for each.